Educational Objectives / Research Objecti
- To nurture individuals to have a sense of humanity in the rich natural environment of Ishikawa.
- To nurture individuals to have a deep understanding of the workings of nature and society.
- To train top level technicians in the areas of bioproduction, natural environment/environment management and food, with high levels of environmental ethics.
- To nurture individuals, including adults returning to university for further study, to have a good educational base.
- To enhance the teaching of English and information systems as intellectual tools.
- Research for the development of new technologies
- Research to contribute to local development
- Research related to the local environment
- Research into functional foods